The following entrance requirements will have to be met before a student can be admitted to any educational course of study at Al-Huda Academy.
- All students must fill in an Application Form, available from the Admissions Section, and send it with a non-refundable fee of £25.
- Students will be required to submit a recent school/college reports as part of their application (at least a reference from previous school/college head teacher or personal teacher).
- After initial assessment students will be invited for an interview and/or to undertake an assessment test. Students should be of average caliber due to the intensive study programme at the Academy. Weaker ability students may struggle to cope.
- Prospective students must at least be able to recite the Qur’an (Nazirah) and have basic Islamic knowledge. It must be borne in mind that the programme of study is to prepare students to become ‘Aalims’.
- Successful candidates will be asked to register with the admissions Section and pay the first academic year’s parental contributions in advance.
- All students must dress according to Islamic rulings. A complete dress code will be provided to all those students who are successful in gaining admission.
Special Needs: We do not have any facilities for students with special needs but we will consider each application on its own merit.